Monday, January 7, 2013

My next revision of the ruched tee is in polar fleece - no ruching, but I left the sleeves long and sewed in thumb holes - love those! I also turned the collar around, left the seam open, overlapped the front edges and voila, easiest convertible collar ever. I didn't even need any closures as the fleece sticks to itself and stays put. I have a regular version cut in a slinky knit and my final version for now is in a black slubbed rayon lycra, just needed a good basic black top. Then it's back to another round of pant fitting before starting my jacket. It's going to be a busy month. Pictures coming soon! And here it is - collage showing some of the ways you can wear the collar.

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely workin' this cute pattern. I see why you are planning more renditions of it. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete